executive director of the Tanzania national bureau of standards (TBS) has issued a formal official documents, and implement the conformity assessment procedures shall be implemented (PVOC).All covered in the PVOC program control products must be checked, the product must be in accordance with national standards, Tanzania and other recognized standards, based on this issue the product certificate of conformity (COC).The program is scheduled to start on December 31, 2011.Certificate of conformity (COC) is the necessary files, to ensure smooth customs clearance of goods the certificate to prove that products comply with relevant technical regulations of Tanzania and national, regional and international standards.If you cannot submit the conformity certificate issued by inspection institutions, can lead to clearance delay or fined or even be returned goods exporter.
According to the latest news, Tanzania Tanzania since February 1, 2012 to implement the product Conformity certification COC, English name: Certificate of Conformity, belongs to the inspection before shipment.All control list of directories in Tanzania products need to apply for COC before shipment, otherwise unable to customs clearance in the port of destination.And Tanzania before shipment inspection, Tanzania COC needs to apply before shipment, once the cargo has been left port will not be able to supplement the COC. In addition, Tanzania COC also need to submit product testing report and other data file audit, audit through to arrange inspection before shipment and get the COC certificate.
COC New Deal aimed at implementation of Tanzania
1) to ensure that the imported products comply with local laws, regulations and relevant technical standards
2) limit does not conform to the standard, the fake and shoddy products imported to Tanzania
3) improve the market competitiveness of standard products
4) to protect its domestic consumers, producers, the environment and public safety from the dangers of inferior products
5) to help customs clearance SGS is Tanzania Bureau of Standards Tanzania Bureau of Standards (TBS) directly authorized to handle the COC certificate of Tanzania, help the export of Tanzania, exporters to implement inspection and issue a COC certificate before shipment.
Tanzania control product list: the following is the product control list:
1) TOYS AND sporting goods 1) TOYS AND SPORTS
2) ELECTRICAL and electronic equipment (2) ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONICAS
3) 3) AUTOMOTIVE car
4) 4) CHEMICAL PRODUCTS CHEMICAL PRODUCTS
5) MECHANICAL materials AND GAS stoves 5) MECHANICAL MATERIAS AND GAS APPLIANCE
6) 6) PAPER AND STATIONERY PAPER AND STATIONERY
7) WOOD and METAL furniture products 7) FUINITURE WOOD & METAL ARTICLES
8) SAFETY (PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT) 8) SAFETY (PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT
9) FOOD AND FOOD PRODUCTS 9) FOOD AND FOOD PRODUCTS
10) using the product 10) informs the PRODUCTS
Apply for Tanzania COC/PVOC process:
First, the customer provide information including invoice & packing list, the product testing report, PVOC application form
Second, the literature review
Three, after the information has been verified, arrange the inspection date
Four, after inspection through, provide the final commercial invoice, packing list, arrange his
Division standard certification testing joint 1500 laboratories and testing companies both at home and abroad, to provide customers with the most professional product certification testing services, services cover all products industry: metals, polymers, food, toys, textile, building materials, decoration, household appliances, industrial machinery, transport...True one-stop service, help you recommend the most suitable testing program, meet the demand of all your customs clearance, can help you one-stop issued by Saudi Arabia SASO COC, Kenya, Nigeria SONCAP COC, Tanzania and other countries clearance certificate!
Copyright @ 2017 Guangzhou Kolabel Certification & Inspection Co.,Ltd All Rights Reserved 粤ICP备16121850号